Nos aut inveniam viam aut faciam ~ We will either find a way or make one
Dear Sisters and Brothers,
On behalf of the Local 96 Officers, Millwright Service Representatives and myself, I would like to take this time and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
In the upcoming year we will need help from you in obtaining some goals for the Local. Such as;
1. Having more members attend the UBC Leadership Conference at the International Training Center. To do this you will have to fill out the Application from the council.
2. Having more of our members attending the turbine training at the International Training Center. You need to have all of the prerequisite training before you can go.
3. As more of our members retire we need the younger members to step-up and get the training to replace the Superintendents, General Foremen, Foremen and Stewards. We have classes for all of these skills, let alone the knowledge you can get from our members that are getting ready to retire.
4. Communications: We are starting to work out some of the issues we had wih the video conferencing but we have more to take care of. Bear with us, we are working on it. We have been working on establishing a video conference location in Montana since the beginning of the last administration. I would like to get that in place this year.
5. If you have issues let your Steward, Representative or Local Officer know about it. We can’t help if you don’t tell us.
6. We can build on this foundation set before us; this foundation has been laid by past Administrations, Sisters and Brothers of our Local who cared very deeply about Local 96. Let’s do what we do best - BUILD THE BEST!
Again we wish you Merry Christmas and a very safe and Happy New Year.
Edwin J. Marston, President
|OFFICERS||DELEGATES TO THE COUNCIL|
|Ed J Marston, President||Josh A Groves|
|Josh A Groves, Vice President||Ed J Marston|
|Dave L Rupe, Financial Secretary||Allan H Maynard|
|Michael A Miller, Recording Secretary||Brian C Mundy|
|Justin W McClendon, Treasurer||Dave L Rupe|
|Jim R Nelson, Conductor||Randy S Thompson|
|Chad P Canoy, Warden||Michael A Miller, Alternate|
|Caleb D Anderson, Trustee|
|Allan H Maynard, Trustee|
|Randy S Thompson, Trustee|